You may have noticed things look different around here. That's because we've rebuilt and redesigned the site from the ground up! This new site release comes with a host of new features, including tons of stuff under the hood that makes the RiffTrax experience better than ever before.
- A fresh, mobile-friendlier site design
- Save your credit card (securely!) during checkout. No more re-entering card numbers with every new release!
- New ways of discovering riffs with "Collections" and more relevant metadata
- Audio commentaries can now be streamed right from within your Library - no more downloading!
- Streamlined product pages
- A new ticketing and support system.
- Your Library is now integrated with the Catalog! We'll be building out this feature to provide you with better ways of discovering stuff you may have missed, and better ways of integrating the new "Collections" system with your Library itself. Stay tuned!
We've listened to all of your requests, and we're thrilled to announce exciting new features coming to RiffTrax in the not-too-distant-future:
- Mobile apps(!)
- Personalized recommendations and preference-based browsing
- More payment options, including Amazon, BitCoin and more!
- Upgrade your purchased B-movie VODs to their HD version (when available) - pay just the difference!
- Send a friend a riff as a gift
- Roku integration(!)
- Improved iRiffs - fan-made commentaries are going to the next level
... and tons more!
This new site has been months - if not years - in the making, and we hope you will take a moment to look around. Please keep in mind that, since this is the inaugural launch of the site, there are a few things on the site that are being tweaked and added, and there may be a few bugs left to squash.
If you do run into any issues, please visit the Help center to submit a ticket. And please do let us know what you think of the new site on our social networks!
Current Known issues:
- Music albums and some of the other non-Riff products will be back online shortly!
- There are some browsers that are having trouble playing our video player. We are working hard to fix that.