The new Riffplayer is pretty great, but it does have a few minor kinks we're still working on:
- Playing a DVD past the end of the riff, and then restarting the DVD, will cause the riff to not play again.
- Watching a movie with the sound (on the player) Muted will cause the video to become choppy.
- Some DVD copy protection uses "junk data" that makes it hard for our player to play the DVD. Currently The Dark Knight, Last Airbender and Casino Royale will cause the player to crash.
- Muting the Riff volume (pressing the mute button) doesn't work yet.
- Unfortunately we can't support Blu-Ray or video files at this time. Hopefully this will be possible in the future.
In most cases, restarting the player will solve these issues. If you find more problems, please email email@example.com or file a report at this link.
Keep checking back at this page to see if new issues arise, and if your questions are already answered. You might also check out the frequently asked questions.